EasyLocates saves customers 15 hours per week on average. Read customer testimonials
A better workflow
Here's how it works
EasyLocates makes tracking all your 811 tickets simple and fast.
- Create an 811 dig ticket per usual
- Use your assigned EasyLocates email address as the contact email. We'll provide this to you when you setup your account.
- Quickly process locate updates
- Login to EasyLocates and process new locate responses from utility companies in seconds. Responses are filtered and organized on your dashboard, highlighting action items and upcoming expirations.
- One-click jobsite packages
- Jobsite packages have all the information and utility responses associated with each locate. Email or print these for your crews.
Streamline your locate management
Minimize the time you spend updating locate statuses. Identify high-priority locates with ease. See what's late and know when you're ready to dig!
- Integration with your local 811 call centers
- We provide support for all of the US and Canada.
- No data entry
- Relevant information is available automatically after you submit your locate request.
- Track important dates
- Know when locates are expiring, late, and valid compared to your dig window.
- Quickly search for locates
- All locate information is searchable and filterable.
- Multi-user support teams
- Automatically assigns a person to a locate, keeping your team organized.
- One-click crew package
- That's right, one click. We compile all the on-site documents; all you have to do is click print.
- Review process
- You'll have an opportunity to double check and verify every locate message for accuracy.
- Import private locate documents
- Sometimes you'll get a handwritten locate through fax, that's fine, you can upload it.
See what people are saying
Pricing plans to fit your needs
No matter your team's size or needs, we have a plan that works for you. Type in the number of locates you expect to do in a year and we'll take care of the math
All of the essentials to manage your locates.
$1,500 / year
- Includes 500 locates / year
- Integration with one 811 center
- Jobsite Package Exports
- Archived locates available for 1 year only
- Unlimited Users
- 72-hour support response time *
For customers with hunderds of locates per month looking for more features.
$4,000 / year
- Includes 2,000 locates / year
- Everything in Basic, plus...
- SMS/Email Locate Notifications
- Integration with two 811 centers
- Custom locate tags
- Archived locates available for 2 years
- 48-hour support response time *
Less than 500 locates per year? $4 / Locate Pay-As-You-Go Option
Frequently asked questions
- How do I pay?
All payments are paid online via credit card or bank transfer, billed annually for basic & pro or monthly for pay-as-you-go. We offer a 30-day no-risk, free trial.
- Do you offer technical support?
Yes, you can reach us during normal business hours, 9 AM - 5 PM ET, Monday to Friday.
- Is there training available?
We offer training via webinar, but if more help is required we're happy to help!
- Do you integrate directly with 1-call centers?
Yes, we have direct integrations with local 1-call centers but you are still required to input a locate ticket through their systems online, the only difference is you will use your EasyLocates assigned email address for the contact email. You will still get emails to your normal email address regarding that locate.
- How many customers use EasyLocates?
We have over 60 customers including municipalities and construction-related companies, including customers like the Region of Peel, City of Barrie and The Forestry Division of Ottawa, among others. We have processed well over 300,000 locates to date.
- How does the free trial work?
We offer a 30-day risk-free free trial. After you sign up for a free trial, you'll receive an email with login instructions. We recommend that you have a locate ready to create via your 811 call center so you can see the magic of EasyLocates. No credit card is required for the free trial. After your 30-day trial we will follow up with you to see if you'd like to continue using EasyLocates!